Contributing to ionomy-python¶
We welcome your contributions to our project.
The repository of ionomy-python is currently located at:
This project makes heavy use of git flow. If you are not familiar with it, then the most important thing for your to understand is that:
pull requests need to be made against the develop branch
How to Contribute¶
- Familiarize yourself with contributing on github
- Fork or branch from the develop branch.
- Create commits following the commit style
- Start a pull request to the develop branch
- Wait for a @distortedlogic or another member to review
Feel free to submit issues and enhancement requests.
Please refer to each project’s style guidelines and guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the “fork-and-pull” Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
Be sure to merge the latest from “develop” before making a pull request!
Copyright and Licensing¶
This library is open sources under the MIT license. We require you to release your code under that license as well.